1. Don't be rude.
2. Do not bash other teams or your teammates. Do not bash other characters or actors. You are certainly entitled to your opinion; just don't attempt to force that opinion on others.
3. You must participate in something at least once every two weeks. Inactive members will be cut from both the main community and all the sub-communities, as well.
4. Do not spam our communities. If you only want to join to pimp your icons, fic or your own communities, please don't. It's not allowed here.
5. Read the challenge rules. No points will be given to members who do not follow the rules in any given challenge. If you have a question, please ask.WHAT HAPPENS
1. Games. This can be anything from luck games to word finds and everything in between.
2. Graphics. Our weekly graphics challenges can range from icons to wallpapers and posters.
3. Writing. Writing challenges are anything from drabbles, haikus and longer stories.
5. Social. We love to have discussions on various topics. We also have in-house team activities, parties and team bonding.POINTS
You will receive points for activity participation. Points are given at the end of the challenge. Total team points are always displayed in the sidebar.
Please give me a favorite Queer as Folk quote in the phrase section of the appplication form. It should be different for everyone so if it's the same as the person before you, I'll know you didn't read these rules.
Thank you for your interest in QaF Land!
rules taken and adapted from qaf_land